Website ConQuest Cyber
At Conquest Cyber we build adaptive risk management programs where innovation is most needed – within the federal government and their contractors, critical infrastructure, healthcare and financial services. Be part of a world class team, enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with some of the leading US agencies and companies, protect assets that are vital to our society.
The Strategic Development Consultant (SDC) is responsible for developing business with designated high value target (HVT) companies in the United States. While building relationships with HVTs, and our partners that interact with them, the SDC is responsible for learning the business development process, Conquest’s solutions and underlying technologies and principals. The SDC’s overall goal is to bring on 10 new clients from our HVT list or similar companies with similar sized opportunities per year.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Engage stakeholders at HVTs via networking, social networking, email, telephone and interaction with marketing efforts to position Conquest solutions
- Set and participate in meetings with HVT stakeholders, Conquest executives and other members of the Strategic Development team to sell and win business for Conquest
- Participate with Alliance Partners to gain access to HVTs
- Learn the following via training from and co-selling with Conquest executives and the rest of the Strategic Development team:
- Conquest’s ARMS solution suite
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or similar
- Pass Conquest Digital Transformation Experience (DTX) training
- 5+ years of sales experience with track record of identifying and brining on net new enterprise clients
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent public speaking, organizational, networking and relationship building skills
- High Learning Agility
- Collaborative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Operations
- Knowledge of Cyber Risk Management
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing a Plus
ConQuest Cyber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its business activities including recruiting and selection. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.