Website Conquest Cyber
About the Company:
At Conquest Cyber we build adaptive risk management programs where innovation is most needed – within the federal government and their contractors, critical infrastructure, healthcare and financial services. Be part of a world class team, enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with some of the leading US agencies and companies, protect assets that are vital to our society.
M Powered Strategies is working in partnership with ConQuest Cyber, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Data Technologies. Our companies form one team committed to supporting IT services for our federal clients implementing new cloud and cyber technologies. Together, our team boasts a combination of technical expertise and change management capabilities that empower our clients to implement innovative solutions that advance their mission objectives and improve their cybersecurity posture. We are looking for candidates with this “one team” mindset who will dedicate themselves and their expertise to best serve our client.
M Powered Strategies is seeking individuals who have a proven ability to consult clients undergoing digital transformation. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of Exchange, Office 365, Azure, Identity Management, Collaboration Tools, Cloud Governance, Intune and Microsoft Threat Protection Suite which includes Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure Information Protection, Azure ATP, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Azure MFA, Office 365 ATP and Office 365 Data Governance. Additionally, the candidate needs to have a deep understanding of the Office 365 and Azure Security Stack and how to implement each component based on business needs. All candidates must be proactive in finding solutions to potential problems and engage with clients to understand technical and functional requirements.
The needs of the role may change over time, but include:
- Design and architect solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead a team to deliver and implement cloud migration strategy and projects.
- Communicate effectively with executives and project sponsors.
- Develop and facilitate training and documentation for new services or capabilities in Office 365, Azure and other technical solutions.
- Support a technology services program change plan to migrate to managed services, Office 365, and the cloud.
- Act as the primary point of contact with key stakeholders on all technical program matters, including collaboratively designing and planning the rollout of cloud initiatives.
- Works with the Clients to help develop and test use cases for current and future business objectives.
- Achieve program financial goals, managing costs and performance effectively.
- Minimum/General Experience: This category requires a Master’s Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of experience (+2 years with Bachelor’s Degree)
- Federal experience preferred
- Able to pass a background check to obtain a Public Trust (High-Risk) Position.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- The ideal candidate will have the below Certifications:
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ–103 and/or 104),
- MCSE Productivity,
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ–500),
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS–500)
- Strong client engagement experience with ability to successfully navigate the dynamics of a federal government-related work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform presentations around our capabilities, services or product to key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Expert in program and portfolio management practices and disciplines.
- Proactive, responsive, and organized.
- Demonstrated ability to produce polished work products such as architecture, best practices, recommendations and as-built documentation.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong ability to foster collaborative work in dynamic team environment.
- Strong team building skills to select, develop, mentor, and motivate team members.
- Additional certifications: CISP, CISSP, CISM, CCSK, CCSP, Security+, CEH, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GRID, GREM, GSLCGSTRT
- Experience in risk management, issue identification and resolution/problem-solving.
ConQuest Cyber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its business activities including recruiting and selection. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.