Website Conquest Cyber
About the Company:
At Conquest Cyber we build adaptive risk management programs where innovation is most needed – within the federal government and their contractors, critical infrastructure, healthcare and financial services. Be part of a world class team, enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with some of the leading US agencies and companies, protect assets that are vital to our society.
The Information Security Engineer will play a critical role in the design and engineering of the company’s information security tools, posture and application vulnerability mitigation. You’ll work pro-actively identifying and engineering defensive cybersecurity solutions for public and private clients. Working in the Security Operations Center, some of your responsibilities will included:
- Developing and Deploying SIEM Solutions
- Engineering E.L.K Stack solutions
- Demisto Development
- Vulnerability assessments
- Monitoring and responding to security alerts
- Internal penetration testing
- IT security infrastructure and automation
- BS CS or Equivalent Experience
- OSCP, OSWE, CEH
- Microsoft Azure Security Stack
- Unix/Linux programming
- Python, Perl, Shell Scripting
- IP networks, firewalls and routing methodology
- 5+ years’ experience
ConQuest Cyber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its business activities including recruiting and selection. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.