Website ConQuest Cyber
About the Company:
At Conquest Cyber we build adaptive risk management programs where innovation is most needed – within the federal government and their contractors, critical infrastructure, healthcare and financial services. Be part of a world class team, enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with some of the leading US agencies and companies, protect assets that are vital to our society.
Based in Miramar FL, we are a leading cyber company with a growing security team! We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing around the Conquest ARMED product suite. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Conquest Cyber development and engineering teams to deliver successful product and feature launches on time and on budget. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure ARMED revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, as well as ensuring that the ARMED product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Work with the Conquest Cyber product committee, development, and engineering teams to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Demonstrate leadership on behalf of the product
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Ensure technology decisions made by Conquest Cyber appropriately consider ARMED/customer impacts.
- Deliver prioritized features and corresponding justification that is clear, concise and includes acceptance criteria
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Be able to develop and present the core positioning and messaging for the product to all audiences
- Perform product demos to customers
- Guide the product towards exceeding commercial goals
- Set module and feature pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the partners and internal business development teams
- Work with marketing to prepare and brief press releases
- Act as a leader within the company, promoting collaboration and synergy between development, R&D, Security Services, and SOC teams
- A passion for building groundbreaking products in market demonstrating exponential growth
- Proven success with a minimum 5 years in Product Management role
- 3 years in a cyber security or technology company working with multiple security controls
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with product development lifecycles
- Experience with product development tools such as Jira
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and an unrivaled analytical mindset
- Ability to drive workloads to completion and meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Additional experience in project management a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time
ConQuest Cyber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its business activities including recruiting and selection. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.