Website ConQuest Cyber
At Conquest Cyber we build adaptive risk management programs where innovation is most needed – within the federal government and their contractors, critical infrastructure, healthcare and financial services. Be part of a world class team, enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with some of the leading US agencies and companies, protect assets that are vital to our society.
We are looking for a Manager, Channel Sales to build and execute our channel and partners programs to grow the partner network. These partners include third party software solution sales system integrators, third party auditors, and value-added resellers. The success of these partnerships will be measured by driving substantial company objectives across product, sales, and customer success. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background.
Working directly with our Channel Partners to provide training, management, strategy, and opportunity management to assist in closing complex sales opportunities within our Channel Partner customer base.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with third party auditors, system integrators and value-add resellers for sales engagements
- Through strong account management, account team and customer calls, demonstrations and marketing activities, generate demand and consistent pipeline for Conquest products and solutions
- Train, manage, strategize, and educate our existing and expanding group of Channel Partners and their customers
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential Channel Partner customers; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
- Managing the business activities of the assigned Channel Partner and provide detailed, informative and accurate quarterly forecasts
- Coordinating with other groups, departments and individuals within the company to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work across all enterprise verticals the assigned Channel Partner supports (Defense Industrial Base, Financial Services, Healthcare, Critical Infrastructure, Federal Government Agencies and other regulated industries.)
- 3+ years’ experience in technology, solution, or consulting sales to enterprise customers
- Must have proven success calling on moving technical groups or committees to action
- Experience selling Cyber Security and or Cloud solutions a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent public speaking, organizational, communication and networking and relationship building skills
- High Learning Agility
- Collaborative problem-solving skills
- Strong account management skills and the ability to develop business thru Partners
- Customer focused and service oriented
ConQuest Cyber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its business activities including recruiting and selection. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.